“Stay Safe With Vytina Mountain View”
Information on the safe and healthy operations of our hotel
Last Update: November 06th, 2021
We are ready to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy.
We strictly carry out the cleaning of all hosting areas, carefully following the cleaning, hygiene and disinfection protocols. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Sanitation training for our team members.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase.
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- Limited reception hours during the day.
- We advise our guests to keep one and a half (1,5) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar, buffet).
- Gatherings are prohibited in all internal public areas of the hotel.
- We recommend use of face mask for our guests in any indoors public space of the hotel.
- We have reduced our restaurants’ capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances.
- Entering and leaving our coffee shop-bar-restaurant for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose at our entrance.
- Uncommon room cleaning during the stay. Abolition of daily cleaning and change of clothing and towels, only after consultation with our guests. Disinfection of 10 High-Touch Areas, we have defined new deep cleaning procedures in the guest rooms (Switches, electronic controls, handles, etc.).
- Customized Mini-bar stock by order.
- For our guests’ Room Service, we apply new procedures for ordering, delivering, and collecting trays.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. We are enthusiastic professionals, at the disposal of our visitors, responding directly and effectively to their requests.
For those of us who work, we took the following actions:
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
- We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
We are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and the general state of our readiness, we are confident that our facilities and services are still safe and our team in these unprecedented circumstances shows a very high level of personal, social and professional responsibility is ready to serve our guests.
You are welcome to forward any question or concern to email@example.com.
We value each guest that honors us with a visit to our destination. The village of Vytina in mountainous Arcadia.